poise ; dance ; love

Friday, November 4, 2011

Wake up in the morning felling, well, really sleepy.
Onto another long, tiring, money-draining day. Lest my driving lesson be fruitful today, lest I not be told that I'm going to fail my test yet again. Heh.
Can't wait for this week to be over, then I go on to another hectic week, but that is really not the point. Things could be worse, I might actually need to go for classes at 9am everyday, oh wait, I still do. Heh.
Lost my student pass, need to get that replaced, lost the concession that I put in it, $50 worth, heh. Need passport size photos for my driving and for my new student pass. Need money to keep topping up my card, need money to survive, driving is sucking me dry. Sigh, I might actually need to resort to asking for more money. Lest it be granted and I do not need to have so much explaining to do.

And to bathe I go, but first.

<3 9:40 AM

allison
[07091988]

facebook me!

because my thoughts
have to go somewhere



say what you must