poise ; dance ; love

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

wow. blogger. haha. old school much. i haven't been on this since last year, i think. maybe it will be good for me, you know, to blog. i don't think anyone will actually read any of this, but like the tag line says, "because my thoughts have to go somewhere".
so this blog is all cleared out and super renewed and recharged. ok, not entirely, but still, heh. i wonder what happened to blogging, it used to be such a big thing. blogger used to be blogspot and my gosh that was a big thing. if you didnt have a blogspot account, you were a loser. hah! gone are those days.

okay, so some updates on my life to kick of this new-old blog of mine. i'm now 23, oh so old, and for the first time in my life, i am happily attached to a wonderful man. and for another first in my life, i love what i'm doing in school. studying technical theatre, being in an arts school, having a loving boyfriend, about to get my driver's license, i hope. life has not been better. however, it seems like it has hit some kind of lull, i dont get to dance very much, more like at all, because i just never have the time. and when i do have the time, i'm either too tired or broke. it's horrible. but once the driving is out of the way, i really pray i pass, things will lighten up, i hope. in the meantime, to take the lull away, i've decided to take part in competitions and try new things, possibly waitressing and actualy singing and learning the guitar. here's to taking the lull away, "cheers".

right now, i'm sitting in the control room and staring at the ligthting board wait to hear LX Q5-GO! and follow out my undying duty to press the GO button of the board. exciting huh?! ok, not really, but the teching was exciting, installing wall plugs from scratch, exhilarating. i hear the stand by. be back soon. much love xx

<3 8:23 PM

allison
[07091988]

facebook me!

because my thoughts
have to go somewhere



say what you must