poise ; dance ; love

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

you know what?! i have readers. haha. thank you tina, you have inspired me to bring you more. :D

i'm about to write sermon notes for my first two sermons that will ever be told. i'm getting sermon central help, but so not the point. then i'll be on to my packing list and tons of packing. and down to a little something special for the boyfriend before we part ways until the 10th of december. i love it when my holidays literally kick-off whilst on holiday, i.e overseas.

so the itinerary, Nagaland (in the himalayas, closer to india), then i come back then off to penang and seremban (malaysia). i reckon it's going to be a good 22 days, then i'm back in singapore for christmas.

i have not blogged for a while, and yes, i promise to be more efficient, esp now that i know this thing actually gets read. just some updates, i didn't win singtel casting call, or i would be very rich right now. hah! i have a potential teaching job currently in discussion, if that goes through, i will be set to teach for a long long time. really looking forward to that. i declared my holiday slightly earlier than when it actually happened (something i do not recommend). and my relationship is slightly hilly but all is still good. i'm in it for the long haul. been wrecking myself for sermons (when i say wrecking, i really mean procrastinating). i've finished all my back log shows (thus the procrastination), and i'm back on track, in time to end the year proper. gonna christmas shop tonight too, everything's online this year, again. so i'll post up pictures of what has been bought and do some website advertising later on. much love everyone, i'm aiming to sleep at 12am tonight because i'm having the sneezles again and i really deathly want to be in top form for the day out tmr and the flight. look out for my advertising post. cheers :D

<3 9:02 PM

allison
[07091988]

facebook me!

because my thoughts
have to go somewhere



say what you must